Donate to me by clicking it

Thursday, May 19, 2011

thoughts-does it really matter?

when you say, it's okay, do you actually mean it?
i sense sarcasm, yet it's not shown in anyway at all. it's just me .

when you say, i'm alright, do you actually mean it?
i sense insecurities in you, yet you're secure under my provision.

when you say, i don't mind, do you actually mean it?
you're from venus, how could you possibly don't mind?

when you say, you're going to be the best, do you actually mean it?
though i'm not strongly related to you, but when you say that you're giving me
hope that others can't get. yet, i can't feel a thing. it's vague.

when you say, i'm not the one, i think you really mean it.
you might be eating the humble pie. you might be misleading yourself.

when you say, you're feeling down, i think you really mean it.
you're just the same like me.

when you say, we still can make things right, do you actually mean it?

thus, i've asked myself
with all these in mind, is it possible?

all the things i've been through, does it really matter?

0 comments: