Donate to me by clicking it

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

M.I.A. much?

remember my last post about my friends and i had breakfast at McDonalds?
not to mention that 2 sick dude friends of mine, ah nevermind.

after that post nothing much about me till this post? reason being:
1- I had my finals which is at april, so basically that whole month of april i was not connected
to the outside world via internet. Yes, even facebook.
2- After my finals, i was busy with this online game called AikaSEA which is the South East Asean server of Aika that's of Hanbitsoft from Korea. Yes, i was too hooked until i almost, ALMOST, forget about this blog
3- nothing much for me to write on, (unless it's about Aika that is =/)

kthxbai >:)
aaronK is currently busy levelling up in this crap game called AikaSEA. period, jelly?(jelly means jealous)

0 comments: