Donate to me by clicking it

Thursday, May 19, 2011

numerous cups of coke.

Joseph asked me to go to McDonalds with him.

we've reached McDonalds!

*flashback*

we left sri muda around 9.45. i received message from Isaac Chee saying that there's bible class today at 8.30. was unable to attend because have to babysit my youngest bro while my siblings is out with my mom and dad not back from work.

they came back when Joseph arrived, and i've requested him to go to Giant(the Kemuning Utama branch, which is near to my residential area) because i wanna apply for a job there at a computer shop.

soon as we reached there, i rushed(not, technically) to the computer shop. Thank God it's vacancy is still available. They gave me a form as i requested for a position in that shop. He(someone sat by the cash register, no, not the boss) gave me a form. Filled in my particulars, and there's questions(yes, computing related ones) which is(remarkably) easy, that's for me it is =p.

when i was filling up my application form, we saw Syafiq, he too, applied for job, but he applied job from another industry, the food industry. Secret recipe.

we had our little chit chats as well.

then we(Joseph and i)headed to McDonalds, enjoyed our meal, and i'm here to give an update.

cheers =)
aaronK is brushing up marketing skills, trying to persuade people to buy products.

0 comments: