Donate to me by clicking it

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

wishlist?

Yeap, I believe everyone knows that Christmas is near.
What does Christmas means to you? Gifts?

Ah, yes. Gifts. You're glad that you're gonna get one and you're happy to gift
others as well.

So it's time to dry up your wallets and get your loved(and not)ones presents!
You might give chocolates(well, since almost everyone likes em'), you might
give albums of all sorts and all(hopefully it isn't gonna be Justin Bieber or what sort).
One thing you've to remember is that no matter how big or small it is going to be,
the joy of giving matters.

I mean like, there isn't any point giving out gifts if you give it out of a heart full of hatred or
whatsoever.

Anyways back to the topic:
Ah, my wishlist. It's a rather short(really)one. But it's enough, I guess :/

*drum roll*


Just in case you do not know what this is; this is an HTC Radar. Juiced up by Windows Phone 7.5
a.k.a. Mango.

Well, though it's a little bit pricey but my wishlist might just be granted if I've the chance to feel it and try
it for like an hour or two perhaps?

Anyways, that's not something I REALLY wanna get.
Cause I know I wouldn't get this. Haha. I got nothing for my birthday anyways so yeah :/

Till then,
aaronK is thinking what else he could fancy over apart from chocolates.

0 comments: