Donate to me by clicking it

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

resolution.

Everyone has their list(s) of things to do for the year ahead.
Me too.

As for this year(2011)'s resolution it's not fulfilled. Due to circumstances(and excuses).
And hopefully it's gonna happen next year(2012)

Having the wildest resolution?
Go for it. And do the victory dance if you made it.

But all eyes must be set on Him. Make Him your first resolution. And prioritize others starting from
second and so on.

Here's few of my resolution:

-If can, get as awesome as Barney Stinson(except the flirty part. I HATE guys who flirt)
 





-Master the essential mechanics as a card shark. (I will never get bored watching this)
   
 
-Study well.



-And all those zone zone stuffs that you see on www.9gag.com(yeap, the ones from Fiona)
 
  I wanna try make that NOT to happen. Most probably won't since I'm not socially inclined
  among girls or what sort.
(Not only the person I like la, just, any girls.)
 


-Break the ice with most of the girl I meet so that I look straight. (NOT FLIRT, just breaking the ice)
 

Well, the list kinda goes on and on and on la.
So, what's your resolution?

So make sure I won't see you tweet:
#thatawkwardmoment when you tell people you're gonna fulfill your resolutions and no amends made.

Regards =)
aaronK is still arranging resolutions. And finding em'

0 comments: