Donate to me by clicking it

Monday, February 15, 2010

day 2 of CNY-Life at Kemayan!.

Kemayan.
located at the (i'm not sure about this) Bera district of the Pahang state.
i'm here now! (at this time of posting)

arrived here around 1.30 in the afternoon, left home around 10.45, fast eh? thanks to the new highway built! tiring trip though, i never get my sleep the night before the trip, practice my skills haha and at the mean time watching Sick by midnight, well i'm really SICK ain't I? haha

slept during the 2 hours+ trip, ah. the weather is frigging hot! hot! and hot!!!
i'm really tired, fatigue, damn, worn out!

reach there, said my Gong Xi Fa Cai's, get angpows and sleep at my cousin's, leaving their computer torrenting what i want hahaha i'm evil ain't i? nevertheless i torrented Jay Sankey's Extreme Ambition

ah, night time, of good food and fun time!
my younger cousin(form 4, and he's taken, sorry girls)works at a Chinese restaurant, even till today! woah dude can't he just get some damn rest? he looked really tired for me.

when we arrive at the restaurant, things happened, ELECTRICITY BROKEDOWN! woah, good thing it restored back in just a blink of an eye(come on you know it's NOT THAT LITERAL RIGHT?).
ate nicely la, got abalone! woot! enjoice giler la! haha
and not to mention a walk on the funfair set up by I-Don't-Know-Who.
loiter there, and good thing i brought my Tiger deck (not Bicycle punye Tiger, it's Tiger punye Tiger, capiche?)

then of course la hamsap already! showed off some card routines to some random spectators there (mainly girls la that i aimed down sight, not THAT random)
and guess what? i got someone's number! but too bad i'm not going to what what la with her, well, you know i'm clean and crystal clearly good right? haha

yeah this and that bla bla, "WOAH HOW THE F**K YOU DID THAT?", someone responded while rubbing her chosen card that eventually rises to the top from the middle
damn she's hot! too bad she's 18, oh craps
(will or MIGHT upload the pic of me and her hehehe)

tired. went back and posted this up.

Regards=)
aaronK

1 comments:

aaron said...

warning? what warning? haha