Donate to me by clicking it

Friday, February 19, 2010

aftermaths of CNY.

well technically not the whole of CNY, furthermore CNY doesn't end till next Saturday, the 28th of February.

you've guessed it! i'm back to my home, sweet 127.0.0.1
the first thing i did when i arrived, is to sleep in my bed, yeah i slept for 3 hours
woke up, get back to my Streamline fast, cause i feel bad, thinking that something's going to happen, and it did!

i think this is what happened:
back in Pahang, my mom ran out of playing cards to gamble, and so she used my Streamline(my first precious deck)to gamble, and resulting falling into hands, that made the Streamline not smooth anymore, ahh!

i asked her, it's just as the same what i "predicted", deja vu eh?
nevertheless, i'm going to buy Arrco and Bikes, hahaha, Bikes, i might buy 4 of them and Arrco only one la, i'm broke

with full sadness=(
aaronK and his dead Streamline

0 comments: