Donate to me by clicking it

Thursday, February 10, 2011

working+studying=for the win!

i'm currently studying AND working for my college now. Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
fwah. grand. haha

i'm working as a student assistant(that's what they call it)
my job scope?

Excuse me can i set up my laptop for the wifi connection?
Hello, i need the cartridge for the printer over there.
Yes sir i need to have a projector and a laptop for my lecture.

these are the few most common question asked.
my job is pretty easy, why?

first, rarely lecturers need laptop anymore, since they've set up own projector and desktop for lecturing purposes
second, well not everyone will re-register their wifi connection or what sort right? there IS people going to register for their wifi connection, but it will definitely be lesser and lesser since more people registered earlier.
unless iPads iPhones or other gadgets dropped price badly or any cause that will make them rich or some sort

so you can say my job is pretty easy, i've the chance to sit there and relax till people come
today, hong kai, chun lim, yee mun, nicholas gow and katy ong(kimtat lol) kacau me.

oh yeah, i've encountered a beautiful medusa or you can say it leng lui applied for wifi. fuh. sweet sial. too bad have to continue my work

yes anything i can help you sir? =O
aaronK found her facebook =)

0 comments: