Donate to me by clicking it

Sunday, January 30, 2011

rabbits?

why rabbits? well because it's the year of the rabbits!
Chinese new year is coming, real soon.
done your chinese new year shopping yet?
i've bought myself a new shirt and a pair of short pants, and it's black.

what about shoe?
for those of you guys who know me personally and upclose. you know that my feet can cover your hand. well maybe not.
what do you think a size 12-23 feet guy can handle? you do the thinking =P
it's kinda hard for me to find for shoes since my leg isn't really long or big it's just pretty wide. not pretty it IS wide.
so maybe there's no new shoes this year =(
i plan to get a plain white or checkerboard vans. maybe black vans as well. now i don't really care is it the real deal or imitation i just wanna wear!
NEW SHOES!
cause the same old Adidas shoes or the going-to-wear-off pair of Converse.

well wardrobes aside. what about cookies? or whatsoever?
i don't wanna gain more this year. i mean i don't wanna gain in terms of my weight after this jolly ocassion
you know sometimes guys can have this crisis you call it the 'I don't wanna get bigger and bigger anymore' crisis?
this is one of the crisis faced by big sized guy like me, apart from identity, monetary and the 'you know what i mean by emotional' crisis.

well, nonetheless, i just want to wish you chinese blog reader of mine a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
to all the other races. for the working ones, enjoy your 2 days of holidays~! go to friend's house then
for the schooling ones, enjoy your one week holiday and stop playing dota.
remember, you need more 100 plus. stop drinking beer or smoking weed. it ain't cool. serious.

gong xi fa cai! =)
aaronK is currently thinking whether is he going to buy new shoes or not @_@

0 comments: