Donate to me by clicking it

Thursday, January 21, 2010

CNY is near:GXFC!

yeah it falls on the valentines, crap right? hahaha, too bad, TOO BAD la i don't have my valentine or someone to go out to haha, either way you can contact me, have a geeky date with me or what la XD

okay back to the topic*ahem*
yeah Chinese New Year is near, thinking that this year, hangouts like Sunway Pyramid or Times Square will have less visitors? due to the clashing of valentines and CNY, sons and daughters will have to follow their parents perhaps?

*short and sweet*
get money, buy Joseph's laptop, or i MIGHT NOT(sorry Jo)
his crappy-hard-disk-failed Toshiba Satellite L200
i might buy myself a deck of 2 Bicycles for me this year, hehe just started card tricks(or, card magics)
just normal decks though, but it's rm12! it's going to pay off since it's quality is really really really frigging good!(i've tested through Caleb's decks hehe kudos to him!)

and by the way there's promotions going on 99 Speedmart, if you want to buy anything just contact me and i'll keep stuffs for you(SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!)

P.S.
Gong Xi Fa Cai-GXFC

Regards-Towards the GXFC mood!:)
aaronK

0 comments: