Donate to me by clicking it

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Good Day Cleaning

after all the mess i had in my room under my double decker bed with all the books around i've finally decided to clean the mess up

*start flashback*

once upon a time in school, students got a letter(actually it's just a paper)telling that students need to give back the text books that the students have borrowed from the school
as it was compulsory for EVERY students to do so

*end flashback*

and that's the solid reason on why i need to tidy up the mess

and to my surprise, i've got books more that i've loaned for!
4 PSK(Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan) or Civil Education
2 Maths and Additional Mathematics(each)
and 2 History books!

oh and tonnes of books that i WOULD NOT be using or even have a look on it, can get a decent amount of money out of it! hahaha, beware for those who are in form 4, don't let me get you!

oh yes, and not to mention books that i found are quite precious to me

it's better not to get you guys dusty haha

Regards:)
aaronK with Dusty(the duster)

0 comments: