Donate to me by clicking it

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

yesterday. 27-10

4 in the morning started to study my 'all-time-favorites', BIOLOGY!

spm's around the corner, corner of Jalan Pedoman XD, have to catch up with all the syllabuses before it's too late, some part of Biology really attracts you, sexual stuffs exceptional of course, you can get to know what runs our human body this and that, how you're born, things like that

eventually i studied on my bed, with air-cond. on which resulting in a very sleepy state of me, oh yeah, been there done that i slept! the only difference is that i slept off with my BIO reference book! wow, who knows i might study better after this?

slept till 4.30, the only reason i woke up unintentionally is cause that my bro (again unintentionally) gave me a low blow! though it's not a accurate one, but the intense pain woke me up...okay la, back to study again....

i went online around 9, Shaathesh bothered me with dota, crap

nothing much about the day actually, except for tuition, me and Nicholas played Element Tower Defense(a custom game for Warcraft 3), wa he cheated like crap! lame dude

why me and Nicholas together? tuition class of course! at e-suria, dubbed the best in Shah Alam(i think it is la)

BM class was a blast! teaching about how to do the 30 mark essay, which is based on diagrams/pictures, BM is a lot more easier for us now

that's all la the rest is routine, can't get to watch Leverage because of the stupid blackout

Regards:)
aaronK

0 comments: